- The name of the Club is BRUNSWICK BADMINTON CLUB
- New members to the Club will be invited to visit on a one month’s ‘trial’. If at the end of that month or earlier if members of the Committee feel that their standard of play is not to the level required by the club, new members will be advised of alternative clubs.
- The maximum playing membership of the Club will be 40 unless otherwise altered at an AGM.
- Club nights will be held on
Wednesdays on 4 courts for 3 hours 7 - 10, September to May
Wednesday on 3 courts for 2 hours 7 – 9, May to August
- The Club’s activities will be organised by a General Committee elected annually at the AGM. Any Club member is eligible to serve on this committee.
- A Selection Committee shall be elected at the AGM consisting of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 players, plus Chairman and Secretary. Their remit is to select and nominate teams at the start of the season and to notify the members. Thereafter the selection committee will act as a sounding board for Team Captains to contact should they need advice. The Chairman will have a casting vote where a tied vote occurs.
- The Team Captains shall be elected by the Selection Committee at the start of the season. They are responsible for contacting players, completing and sending in score cards and collecting match fees. If a nominated player is not available for a particular match then the team captain should consult with the team captain from the lower team to find a suitable replacement or take advice from the selection committee.
- Match and club night fees should ALWAYS be paid on the night of play.
- Members are asked to abide by the club’s Code of Conduct.
|Single Membership||£130 plus £13 BE/YCBA affiliation (if paid before October 31st)|
|Junior Subscription or Unemployed||£75 plus £3 YCBA affiliation (if paid before October 31st)|
|Couples Membership||£220 plus £13 pp BE/YCBA affiliation (if payment before October 31st)|
|Family Membership||£230 plus £13pp BE/YCBA affiliation (for payment before October 31st)|
|Yorkshire League Only Non Member Match fee||£10|
|Club Night||Seniors : £4.00 Juniors/Unemployed : £2.00|
|Local League Match Fees||Seniors : £5.00 Juniors/Unemployed : £2.50|
|Visitors||Seniors : £8.00 Juniors/Unemployed : £5.00|
|Yorkshire League March Fees||Seniors : £8.00 Juniors/Unemployed : £4.00|